Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once around midnight, again at 3am (it was raining), again about 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7am. Teresa is still in bed.

I met Glenn with Bianca at Olivenza at 9am. He told me he’s facing 4 surgeries: 2 for skin cancer, 1 for glaucoma, and 1 for a hernia.

I stopped across the street where I bought a bottle of Kraft Sweet Honey BBQ sauce for 28,500 pesos ($7.25).

Teresa left to visit with her mother.

I watched the Bears lose to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27-17.

I drew a game against Troyclough dropping my rating a point to 1561.

I moved our suitcases to our basement storage room.

I watched another episode of The Lincoln Lawyer.

Teresa returned at 7:30.

We went to bed at 9:30.

 

Hilarious Memes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment