Saturday, January 20, 2018

Friday, January 19, 2018

I slept well last night despite getting up a couple times.

Teresa left for the gym at 9am.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then I left for the gym.  Two of the Metro Plus lanes they were working on have been cleaned and lane striped with turn symbols.   In the park workers have started taking down Christmas decorations.

September 29th was the last time I exercised my arms and shoulders because of the pain I was having.  I started again on November 6th but with significantly less weight.  I haven’t had any pain since, so today I started increasing the weight.  I added 15 pounds on 1 machine and 10 pounds on 4 machines without any pain.

On the way back to the apt I bought a Q’Hubo newspaper and picked up a free Gente newspaper.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see 12 Strong (6.7) and Den of Thieves (7.1).  Locally, I would like to see The Shape of Water (8.0) playing at 3pm at Oviedo.  Maybe next Wednesday while Teresa is in San Andres.

After lunch I walked over to the bookstore where I exchanged 2 paperbacks and 2,000 pesos for a new paperback.  I stopped at the internet cafĂ© where I printed out a copy of my brother’s itinerary.  I had a quick cup of coffee at the small bakery but I didn’t stay long because I couldn’t get a wifi connection.  I stopped in Exito and picked up a few things after waiting about 10 minutes in line.  Why do they allow people to pay their bills at the cashier; why not send them to their special window?  Why don’t they have an express line, like 10 items or less?

Back at the apt I watched a couple more episodes of The Walking Dead.

Teresa came back at 9pm.

I went to bed at 11pm as usual.


T-shirt of the day: I am more than what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment