Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Monday, January 22, 2018

As usual I slept well despite getting up several times during the night.  I was awakened by traffic at 7am, finally gave up getting back to sleep and got up at 7:45.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and headed for the gym.  Workers are now tearing up the other side of Avenida Poblado (for the new Transmetro bus line).

I did all my exercises in an hour and 20 minutes.  Through Jose, Oscar told me his mother-in-law is looking for a finca.  I gave Jose Teresa’s cellphone number to send to Oscar.

It is evident I’ve lost muscle over the past few months.  For example, the Seated Row machine; according to my notes I was lifting 80# from September 4th to September 25th.  Then I shut it down completely for abou 6 weeks because of shoulder and elbow pain.  I started up again on November 6th with just 50#.  Now I’m up to 65# and I can tell I’ve lost strength; it’s hard.

After lunch I gave Teresa money for her trip to San Andres.  That’s when I learned she’s not going from January 23rd to the 29th, she’s going from the 24th to the 31st.  I asked when did this change?  She said while I was playing chess with Alejandro.  Why didn’t she tell me after?  She forgot.  I also learned that Alejandro is 13 years old, not 30 years old.

I watched 2 more episodes of The Walking Dead on Direct TV.

Laura went out and brought back empanadas for everyone.
At 7:15 Teresa and Laura left for the gym.

A thought: I read and saw video of Philadelphia Eagles fans giving the finger and throwing bottles and cans at greatly outnumbered Minnesota Vikings fans entering the NFC Championship game.  I wonder how the Eagles fans will be treated at the Superbowl in Minnesota?  Isn’t Philadelphia supposed to be “The City of Brotherly Love”?  I don’t particulary want the New England Patriots to win the Superbowl but now I want the Eagles to lose!
Now my cellphone is predicting a possibility of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I watched season 1, episode 3 of Breaking Bad on Netflix.

The ladies came back at 8:45.

I went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: Play hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment