Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Despite all the commotion outside I slept well last night, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

About noon Teresa left for the finca.  She’s meeting the muchacho Julian there and something about watering the plants.

I left at 12:30, found Exito and Bartolos closed but Carbon de Leña was open.  I waited about 5 minutes for an Envigado bus that didn’t come.  I walked down to Papa Johns – a 20-25 minute walk – where I had an individual pizza and large Coke.

It started raining at 3:30.

I watched Season 8 episodes 5-8 of The Walking Dead on Direct TV.  They are promising the remaining episodes in February.
The Chicago Bears made it official – they fired John Fox, their head coach today and then extended their general manager’s – Ryan Pace - contract through 2021.  That’s to match the contract of their new head coach.

Teresa informed me that bills - like the apartment and my health insurance – go up every January 1st.  I guess I’ll have to wait for her to talk to some people to find out what my new bills are.

Teresa came back at 7pm and Laura at 8pm.


T-shirt of the day: Train hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment