Monday, January 15, 2018

Sunday, January 14, 2018

I slept well last night, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

Teresa informed me that a Dollar City supposedly opened up just down the hill from Carbon de Leña.  She asked me to stop by and buy a package of napkins, thinking theirs would be better.

I found the Dollar City and quickly found a package of napkins.  They also had colored ones for parties but I got the usual white ones for 8mil.  I stopped at the small bakery for a café con leche and returned to the apt.  Teresa was a little disappointed to find that the napkins were single ply.

I called Citibank and confirmed they have my correct zipcode.
Laura told Teresa that my football games wouldn’t be over until 11pm or midnight.  They left the apt about 4:15 for Santafe mall.
I watched a couple good games with some buffering only in the first game.

The Jacksonville Jaguars won a close game against the Pittsburgh Steelers 45-42 and the Minnesota Vikings stole one from the New Orleans Saints on the last play of the game 29-24.  Sorry about that Chuck!

The ladies returned at 9:15.


T-shirt of the day: The future belongs to those who dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment