Monday, January 8, 2018

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Last night I slept well, despite getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9:30.

I left the apt at 10:30 and walked down the hill to the larger Exito.  I had a cafĂ© con leche for 4,400 COP at Juan Valdez where I chatted briefly with a man named William from Colorado.  He’s retired here for 9 years already.  They have opened up an entrance by where the food court used to be that now leads to an enlarged parking area.  I bought a 24cm stickless frying pan and a package of sliced cheddar cheese.  I also picked up a bottle of cough medicine for Laura.

I was back at the apartment by 12:30.

I watched NFL football all afternoon.

Teresa left just before 3pm to meet with her friend Esmeralda. 
Laura left just after 3pm to meet with her friend Cindy.

I really pigged out today.  Besides my usual buttered popcorn I had cookies followed by a Snickers bar I had forgotten about from the freezer.

I transferred my lemony ice cubes from the ice cube tray to the ice cube storage in the refrigerator.

I received an email from Jose, apparently there’s a chess tournament going on at the chess league so we’ll have to play somewhere else.  I invited him to come here and we can play in the park.

Teresa came back at 7:15.  She informed me that we’re going to have lunch at her half-sister’s finca in La Estrella tomorrow.


T-shirt of the day: Active sport life.

No comments:

Post a Comment