Monday, January 22, 2018

Sunday, January 21, 2018

I was awakened by Teresa getting up when Laura came home at 4am.

I was awakened again by what sounded like someone playing a boombox while walking down the street.  I looked at my watch.  6:15am, really?

I finally woke/got up at 9am.

Teresa got a phone call and then told me about a teacher couple (he engineering, she philosophy) that may be interested in renting the finca.  Teresa asked me if she rents the finca could Laura return to the university.  I said, if you could get them to sign a 5 year contract then we would have a steady stream of income and there should be no problem with her returning.  I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Well, the AFC championship game begins today at 3:05pm and the NFC championship at 6:40 so I’ll be glued to the TV for some time today and tonight.

In the AFC Championship game, the New England Patriots defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars in a close game 24-20.

Teresa and Laura came back at 8:45.  Teresa wanted to see her Sunday night program Septima Dia.  My game was already 31-7 Philadelphia ahead so I turned it off.

What was amazing is that I experienced no buffering in either game.

I Googled “what can I do with 4 gigabytes of data”?
With 4 GB per month, you can watch 300 minutes of video a month (the equivalent of ten 30-minute sitcoms), surf 50 web pages daily, upload 10 pictures, stream 15 minutes of music and send 50 emails every day and still use only 3.61 GB.

With Laura’s help I downloaded Tappsi, the taxi calling service.  I have it on my cellphone but as soon as I leave the building I lose internet and my contact with Tappsi.  Theoretically, I should be able to use Teresa’s cellphone and still maintain contact with the taxi driver.

In the NFC Championship game, the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Minnesota Vikings 38-7.  Boring!

After my usual presleep procedures I went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment