Saturday, August 24, 2024

Friday, August 23, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I left the apt at 9am and completed my workout in Smartfit. I had a latte in Los Portenos while continuing chess play on my phone. I also solved a few online puzzles. This outdoor location is no longer so desirable since they cut down the tree in front of it and now there isn’t as much shade.

I left at 11am and returned to the apt. I found this notice in the elevator. Apparently, Envigado is having its own sillatero parade.




Following Rob’s instruction, I put the DAZN icon on my Amazon Fire Stick home page.

I checkmated Mekael965 in 39 moves increasing my rating to 1577. I thought I started another game with him but now I see it’s Bobski21, rating 1184, from the United Kingdom.

Troyclough overlooked something and I checkmated him on the 31st move, raising my rating to 1582.

I left the apt at 3pm and at the Gana kiosk I paid this month’s Tigo/Une Wi-Fi bill. In Eduardo Madrid bakery I found 2 “con todas las semillas” (all seeds) bagels which I bought to go and had a latte there. I received an email from Shedrain that my umbrella was delivered the day before yesterday.



I contacted Nebraskja and she confirmed it had arrived and will release everything.  I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

Teresa suggested we order ribs from Mu which I seldom disagree with. The ribs arrived after a reasonable amount of time and they were wrapped in paper so well that the ribs were still hot.

Teresa received a call from the portero then she informed me we will have no running water tomorrow from 8am to 2pm. I guess we’ll be having lunch out together.

I watched some CNN on IPTV.

When I went to bed at 10pm it was raining lightly.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment