Friday, August 23, 2024

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:45, waking/getting up at 6:30.

Again, Cine Colombia doesn’t have any decent new movies.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1574.

I left the apt at 9:15 and on my way to the mall I noticed the Texaco station is now a Shell station; no words to that affect but I recognized the logo.



In Auros I printed the voting application, signed it and scanned it back to my USB drive. I took a seat in Urbania and while having a latte reread the application and found I had one more page to sign and only needed to scan 2 of the 3 pages. While having a latte Teresa joined me about 10:30.

Outside, we took a taxi to Mayorca mall. The main objective was for me to buy a new pair of walking shoes, my current pair have holes in the mesh above my big toes. I finally found a pair of Skechers in the Champs outlet store the right size and a style I liked for 449,999 pesos ($112). The toe area seems to be reinforced. Teresa bought some skin creams in Medipiel for 249,000 pesos ($62) and we had a nice lunch in Crepes & Waffles.

Nebraskja texted me that the envelope they thought contained my umbrella instead is the missing notebook.



I told her we’ll wait for the umbrella to arrive and then we’ll send everything to Medellin. (Later I checked for a reply from Shedrain and found my request for a tracking number in my draft folder so I sent it.)

We left Mayorca about 2pm and returned to the apt. I took a short nap then left at 3:30 and had a latte in Los Portenos. Suddenly the chess puzzles I’ve been doing have gotten much harder. Instead of 5 minutes on each one I’m often spending 10-15 minutes and still can’t solve it. About 5pm the restaurant started getting a little busy so I paid my check and returned to the apt.

I watched episode 3 of Hard Knocks on the NFL Game Pass website; much better than the first 2 episodes.

I did some damage to my salted-in-the-shell peanut supply while I watched the Bears defeat the Chiefs 34-21 in their last preseason game.

I heard lightning so I unplugged the surge protector above my desk.

It was raining lightly when I went to bed at 11:30.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment