Sunday, August 18, 2024

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 7am.

I reminded Teresa again about the football game. She thinks her friend is going to be having an art booth at a fair in Parque Envigado.

I left the apt at 9:15 and walked to Ganso y Castor where I had a latte while completing another 3 pages of chess puzzles, getting 2 of them wrong.

I left at 11:15 and returned to the apt.

I managed to download the DAZN app to my Amazon Firestick and entered the correct password on the third try. While looking for the Bears game I found Hard Knocks: Training Camp for the Chicago Bears. 😊 They have it here so I don’t need to sign up for an HBO Max subscription.

I watched the Bears beat the Cincinnati Bengals 27-3 while eating some of my salted-in-the-shell peanuts with a Coke. Looking good! After, I watched the first 2 episodes of Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Chicago Bears.

I was down two pawns to Troyclough but held on for a draw lowering my rating 2 points to 1575.

Teresa wants to go on a day trip tomorrow to Carmen Viboral. I googled it and even though it looks to be south the internet says we should catch a bus at terminal norte.

 

DEALING WITH ENTITLED & RUDE PEOPLE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment