Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Monday, August 19, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, slept through the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is another holiday, Assumption Day.

HBO Max emailed me that Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Chicago Bears is not available in Colombia.


I asked them to cancel my subscription and refund my payment.

The next email from them said that they would.



At 10am I went down the hill to Las Vegas complex but the café Peccato was closed, probably because of the holiday. I went to Tostao where I bought a large café con leche and easily found a table outside. I completed 3 more pages of chess puzzles getting all of them correct.

I left at 11:30 and stopped in Eduardo Madrid and bought a few things Teresa requested but for the third time in the past week there is no broccoli.

I left the apt at 2pm and walked to the mall. I recycled several plastic bottles then bought a large carton of eggs, a head of broccoli and three red onions in Exito. Urbania was full so I went up to Santa Leña where I had a latte while continuing to go through my new chess book. At 4pm I asked for the check plus a chocolate chip and pistachio crookie to go.


They didn’t have either of them so I just paid for my latte and returned to the apt by taxi.

In the evening I watched some of the Democratic National Convention.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment