Thursday, August 1, 2024

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Last night I went to bed at midnight, got up once at 4:45am, finally waking/getting up at 6:15. I had a slight headache so I took half an Excedrin migraine and went back to bed for a few minutes for the discomfort to pass.

I see my Social Security deposit in my Capital One account. 😊

I just checked and my last Amazon package was delivered yesterday. 😊  I texted Innovation Corp and requested they release all my mail to Colombia.

I left the apt at 9am and the entrance gate is broken again, it seems to break every month. I don’t mind because I can come and go without having to walk through the porteria.

In Eduardo Madrid I found a 6-pack of sesame seed bagels so I grabbed those and took a seat. I had a latte while completing another 3 pages of puzzles, getting one incorrect. Innovation Corp replied my packages have been released.

I left at 11:45 and returned to the apt.

My NFL Game Pass account on DAZN expires tomorrow. I finally managed to login and change my debit card from my Citibank to USAA. So hopefully when my account expires tomorrow it will renew automatically.

I left the apt at 2:30 and had a latte in Los Porteños. A few tables over were a couple with their French bulldog. Every time it saw another dog it went hysterical. A black plastic bag blew around in the park and the dog went crazy. The wind brought the bag close and it went crazy with the barking. The owners brought the dog to it to investigate it and it smelled it and when they returned to the table the dog still went nuts with the barking every time it moved. I finally had enough and grabbed the bag and stuffed it in my pocket and the dog never barked again.

Teresa called me just after 5pm and asked me to meet her at Eduardo Madrid because she was hungry. I paid my bill and arrived at the bakery just as she did. She surprised me when all she ordered was a latte. She continued to work on her artwork. We left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

I just finished the box of pads I opened on June 6th, that’s 56 days. (There are 10 pads in a box, I cut them in half, and use each 2-3 times as there is often only a drop of urine in them.)

I logged into USAA and it still shows the Citibank amount I last had months ago when I closed it.

I won a game vs ONEIPATMETATO1453 but lost one to Troyclough, lowering my rating to 1573.

I’ve started reading the 1100-page hardcover book Truman. I’ve found it’s easier to read if I use the reading glasses I brought from the States that Teresa has been borrowing.

 

DEALING WITH ENTITLED & RUDE PEOPLE




No comments:

Post a Comment