Sunday, August 25, 2024

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1586.

Since we won’t have water until 2pm Teresa wants to go to El Tesoro to shop and have lunch.

I left at 8:45 for my 9am haircut and arrived 10 minutes early. Daniel was busy with a woman; I think he was tweezing her eyebrows using that string method. I got my usual haircut, paid him 50mil then took a Didi to Todo Drogas. I picked up 5 medications for 365,500 pesos ($90). The most expensive medication was another container of Exania for my skin blemishes.

It was an 11-block walk from there to Ganso y Castor where I had a latte while going through the news feed on my phone.

Teresa called at 11am and asked me to return to the apt. From there I ordered a Didi to take us to El Tesoro mall. I stopped at a copy desk but while I was waiting I noticed I hadn’t gotten the addresses correct on my voting application. (I have 3 addresses: one in the US, one in Colombia, and my mail forwarding address in Florida.

We had a nice lunch in J&C Delicias. Zara is still closed and they had a door open but the only thing I saw inside was a step ladder. Teresa wanted ice cream but I wanted a latte so first we went to Percimon where she had a frozen yogurt with the fixings. We were sitting on a sofa outside H&M and there was a young couple sitting on the sofa across from us. They had two dogs and the one on the couch would bark his head off everytime ie saw another dog. Really annoying! At one point a mall employee spoke to them and they soon left. Not sure if the employee complained about the noise or the fact the small dog was on the sofa but at least they left.

We went to Valentina’s where I had a latte and a slice of carrot cake (which unfortunately didn’t taste very fresh). On our way to the taxi stand we passed 3 security guards, 2 with shotguns and 1 with a revolver. We returned to the apt by taxi.

We had a shower about 5pm that lasted about 20 minutes.

Tomorrow the plan is to go to El Retiro for the day.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment