Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Monday, September 9, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 12:15 again at 5:30, couldn’t fall back asleep and finally got up at 6am.

Soon Teresa will be going to a gym class in Mayorca and the plan is for me to meet her there at noon.

I left the apt at 7:45 and completed my workout in a rather busy Smartfit. I’m still doing the -5# for another week.

I went to Los Portenos where I had a latte. I left at 10am and stopped in Eduardo Madrid bakery where I ordered 6 sesame seed bagels for pickup tomorrow afternoon.

I watched the 40’ condensed version of yesterday’s Bears game on NFL Game Pass aka DAZN.

I left the apt at 11:45 and took a Didi to Mayorca mall. I recycled a few plastic bottles and a 9V battery then went up to the 5th floor to J&C Delicias. We hadn’t agreed to meet any specific place so I called her but got voice mail. I texted her telling her where I was and she showed up 5 minutes later. Inside she had her usual salmon with mashed potatoes, a side of broccoli and a slimy looking green juice while I had my usual Penne Carmela with a mango juice. I got her to commit to staying in Bogota 2 days before and 2 days after her Dec. 13th US embassy appointment (Carrera 45 #24B-27) in Bogota. I told her I’m not playing chess with Jose tomorrow and she informed me of a 9:40am doctor’s appointment tomorrow, some place called Punto Clave. She doesn’t know where it is but she can find out at the metro station. ??? The total came to 126,850 pesos ($30.50) including tip.

We went down to Medipiel where Teresa price checked something (not on sale) and I bought another container of Cetaphil Pro Urea 20% cream for 108,000 pesos ($26). I thought this would be the last one I would have to buy but Teresa believes with my dry skin I’ll have to use it the rest of my life.

We stopped in a few stores where she checked out t-shirts but didn’t find anything.

We stopped in Dunkin Donuts where she chose a Chantilly (whipped cream) donut with custard filling and I a Mega Mani (lots of peanuts) donut with a custard filling for 14mil. We took them to De Lolita where we ate them with lattes.

We left at 3pm and took a taxi back to the apt.

Since I got up so early, I was tired so I took a nap for about an hour.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1589.

I watched the first half of Monday Night Football, waiting to see if Aaron Rodgers would be able to scramble or execute a quarterback sneak.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment