Monday, September 30, 2024

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am, 30 minutes before my alarm would have gone off.

I met Glenn with Bianca at Olivenza at 9am for breakfast. Tomorrow he is having a root canal for 4,000,000 pesos; sounds like a lot to me. I told him about the IKEA sign and Jardin Nomada in Viva Envigado. Today I had an omelette with 2 lattes and Glenn had his usual cookie and coffee.

I left at 10:30 and found this claw toy machine just inside Carulla supermarket. 



First one I’ve seen in Medellin. My kids always liked to play it and we got pretty good at it. Walking back to the apt across from Otra Parte I noticed a bush with a sleeve of cardboard cups in it. 😊

I brought up my suitcase and her carryon from our garage storage area. I found my missing swimsuit in my suitcase.

Teresa left at 11am to visit her mother.

I got too much buffering on Fox Sports Chicago so I put NFL Game Pass aka DAZN on my laptop and my 4k Fire Stick. Interestingly, the latter broadcast seems to be about a minute ahead of the former.

I ate some peanuts and drank a small Coke and enjoyed watching the Bears defeat the LA Rams 24-18. 😊

After the game I was contemplating going out when it started raining.

Teresa called at 6:30 to go for pizza but I was in the middle of eating a bowl of cereal.

I watched another couple episodes of Blue Bloods then a CNN special on Oprah Winfrey.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



 

1 comment:

  1. Root canals in Colombia can cost between $140 and $190, while a root canal treatment with a post, core, and porcelain crown can cost around $790... I hope this is the case or he is being gringo priced.. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete