Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night (it was drizzling lightly both times), finally waking/getting up at 6:15. It’s still drizzling lightly; very overcast and cool so we’ll have to see if it warms up today – it usually does.

As I mentioned Jose isn’t available for chess today so I think I’ll wander over to the mall.

Teresa left at 8am for her Pilates class.

I left at 8:15 and walked to the mall. I recycled a couple plastic bottles then took a seat in Urbania. I had a latte while going through my 2nd set of Dutch defense notes and a little more reading in my book Simple Chess.

Teresa joined me about 9:45 and since she was hungry we shared a palito de queso and she had a latte. She soon left to buy some groceries at Mercado Madrid. I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.

I left at 2:30 and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid and bought 2 Kaiser rolls to go before returning to the apt at 4:45.

It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day.

Kelly arrived at 5:15 to give Teresa a one-hour massage.

We had a few showers in the evening.

I reached the halfway point of my 1,000-page book on Truman.

I suggested to Teresa that we stay our birthday weekend at the Dann Carlton Bilfort and work on our tans at their pool but I haven’t gotten a commitment from her as yet.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment