Sunday, September 22, 2024

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 6:30, finally waking/getting up by alarm at 7:30.

Today is Dia de Amor y Amistad in Colombia.

It was 7:43 when I started ordering my ride. I still arrived 5 minutes early for my 9am appointment. I got my usual haircut for 45mil and tipped Daniel 5mil. I ordered another ride to return me to Calle la Buena Mesa. (I decided I didn’t need to stop at Todo Drogas for medications this month.)

I guess because today is a special day, Ganso y Castor had no tables available and neither did Los Portenos on the outside. I took a seat just inside and had my usual latte. I confirmed breakfast with Glenn tomorrow.  I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

After some consideration due to suspected crowding Teresa finally chose Mu to have lunch in.

Well, that was interesting…

At noon I ordered a Didi and our driver, Miguel, well… he was strange. He was dressed in warm clothing all covered except his head and neck. Oh, and most interesting he was wearing rubber gloves. And he had 3 small fans mounted on his dashboard to keep him cool.



What do you think?

He dropped us off where the restaurant wasn’t in sight, I thought I recalled we were just around the corner from El Correo. Teresa got excited (negatively) but I told her to calm down. We walked another 20 feet and we were at the entrance to the new MU location.



We shared a personal size order of ribs & fries plus 2 Cokes came to 94,600 pesos, including tip. I explaiened to Teresa that the reason they may have moved to a new smaller location is they do mainly takeouts and deliveries.

We returned to the apt by Didi.

I spent the remainder of the day mainly watching episodes of True Bloods on Stremio.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment