Sunday, September 1, 2024

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5:15, finally getting up at 6:15. Again last night I took an allergy pill at 9:30 with my sleeping pill. I took another allergy pill at 5:15 when I got up but it didn’t help me fall back asleep (probably needs more time to absorb) and I got up at 6:15. I think I’ll go back to my prior procedure starting tonight.

Teresa got up at 7:15. This morning it’s blueberry pancakes for breakfast then I’ll go to Viva Envigado to pay bills.

I see my pension deposits in my USAA account in fact they’ve been there a few days already.

I left the apt at 8:15 and walked to the mall. I printed the Stonewall Dutch games and Teresa’s latest blood test results in Auros for 21,500 pesos. (All her test results are in the normal range.) I went up to the banking area and withdrew 2,000,000 pesos ($500) but found my bank doesn’t open until 9am and it was only 8:45. I decided to take care of the consignacion deposits first but Brinks guards were loading the machines with cash. I remembered there’s a lone machine by Auros so I retraced my steps to find it was not taking cash. I tried withdrawing more cash from a nearby Davivienda ATM but it was out of order. Back upstairs I withdrew another 2,000,000 pesos and got in a long line at my bank. I paid for the apt, bought a blueberry muffin in Starbucks and took a seat in Urbania. I took photos of my receipts and sent them via Whatsapp, including Innovation Corp for my package sitting in Bogota.

I left at 11am and bought a number of things in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I didn’t feel like going out this afternoon so I just vegged out the remainder of the day.

I miss football so much I started watching the Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Chicago Bears series again.

I’m back to my old procedure where I take an allergy pill at 9pm then zopiclona with another allergy pill at 9:30.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment