Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, woke up just before 6am but decided to just lie there until my 6:30am alarm went off. I finally got up at 6:22 and when I checked my phone the alarm was set to 7:30.

I started my ride request at 7:25. Didi was suggesting 25mil so I switched to Uber and got a ride for 18mil. I arrived at Unicentro mall just after 8am. Jose had made a trip to the ATM first and he soon joined me. We had breakfast in Parmessano then moved to the food court.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and thought I had a good attack going but he ran an end around, I made one move too quickly and I resigned on the 29th move.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I had a good game going until I blundered my queen and resigned on the 27th move.

Since both games were rather short, it wasn’t even lunch hour yet. I took a Didi to Viva Envigado and went upstairs to Pergamino on the 3rd floor. Next door they’ve opened a bookstore.




I turned around and OMG there is a whole new wing of restaurants that didn’t exist before, including Olivia and El Correo.





I walked through the area a bit then had lunch in Pergamino.

I had a latte downstairs in Urbania, left at 2:30 and stopped in Exito where I bought a large bottle of catsup.

I was in a taxi back to the apt when I noticed workers putting up the IKEA sign outside the mall. I couldn’t get my phone out quickly enough to take a photo though. I’m guessing it should be opening soon.

 In the evening I watched a couple more episodes of Blue Bloods on Stremio.


FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment