Friday, September 6, 2024

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Today is my daughter Jeannie’s 1st wedding anniversary. I guess it’s Jacob’s anniversary too so I guess I should mention him.

I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to the mall. I thought I had Teresa’s Claro bill on my phone but couldn’t find it. I had a latte in Urbania while going through more Stonewall Dutch defense games. I received this text message from our realtor:



that I’ve overpaid by 1,077,732 pesos which I can deduct from my next payment. 😊

I left at 11am and cutting through the parking lot to Exito I discovered they have reopened the front restrooms, they’re just back of where they used to be.



I bought a number of items in Exito filling my Skechers backpack and returned to the apt by taxi.

I lost a close game to Troyclough, lowering my rating 10 points to 1583.

Just before lunch I watched episode 5 of Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Chicago Bears. It was very good although sad because they were cutting players to get down to the 53-man roster.

I left the apt at 2pm and had a latte and chocolate chip cookie in the café whose name I can’t seem to remember:




I left at 4:30 and returned to our complex.

TMI ahead: I was standing at the elevator, which was on the 8th floor, needing to pee badly. I got in the elevator and pushed the button for my floor and I couldn’t hold it any longer. I filled my pad, wet my shorts, and dripped all over the floor of the elevator. Back in the apt I stripped and quickly jumped in the shower. Did that happen because I had a latte and glass of water? Because of the TENS 3000 exercise I’m now doing twice a day? Because I’m no longer doing Kegel exercises? I don’t know but it was embarrassing. Ah, the challenges of getting older.

The NFL season starts tonight but it’s already been delayed 20 minutes due to lightning in Kansas City.

I watched the first half until 9pm then I had to turn it off and start my pre-sleep reading routine.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment