Sunday, September 15, 2024

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

After a breakfast of blueberry pancakes, I went back to bed at 8am. It took quite a while to fall asleep, but eventually I did and woke up at 9:30.

Online I watched some of Sweden vs Albania in the Chess Olympiad taking place in Budapest, Hungary.

About 2pm we had a shower that lasted about 20 minutes.

About 3:30 two teenagers rang our doorbell selling donuts to fund some sort of a trip. They had a large box of regular donuts. We ended up buying a small cinnamon roll for me and a lemon roll for Teresa for 5mil. (Have to support the local community.)

I watched A Quiet Place: Day One (6.3) on IPTV. (I invited Teresa to join me but she was busy working on her latest purse.)

I watched some CNN the rest of the night.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment