Thursday, September 19, 2024

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30. I was actually up a little earlier taking a cold pill as my nose was running a little during the night.

I met Glenn with Bianca at Olivenza at 9am. He’s a Yankees fan and he explained some of the rules changes in baseball. I explained some of the rule changes in football.

I watched some Sweden vs Germany chess tournament on Twitch.

I now have a bad cold and I don’t feel like going out. I spent the day following NFL games with NFL Redzone. Teresa tried to get me to go with her on a day trip, promising we’d be back by my game’s 7:20pm start time but I didn’t feel like it.

About 9:30, about the 2-minute warning of the first half I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer and went to bed.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment