Friday, September 20, 2024

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 8am. Wow, I guess I needed that.

Feeling pretty normal (whatever that is) again today. I think I improved quickly because I started taking the cold medicine Dr. James Joseph recommended, Hidroxicina Clorhidrato, as soon as the symptoms started and I took it 3x a day instead of 2. I’ll continue taking for a few more days.

This morning Sweden is playing Bangladesh.

I’m going to try to get up-to-date on my blog postings. Done!

After breakfast Teresa worked a little on her newest project then went to bed to rest her eyes.

Teresa gave me a bag with 2 bottles in it and asked me to leave it with the portero for Alejandro to pick up later.

I left the apt at 10am, left the package with the portero  and first stopped at the Bancolombia kiosk to have MT’s endoscopy & proctoscopy lab results (photos) printed. I noticed next door the mini market has reopened looking much like before.



I hope they have milk so I don’t have to wait in line in Ara anymore. 😊

I stopped at the Gana kiosk where I paid 105,170 pesos for our Wi-Fi.

Entering the park, I found another tree where I left a salted-in-the-shell peanut. I took a seat in Ganso y Castor and it appeared today is modeling day. I missed the first girl and the third but caught this one:





At one point I had a beautiful unobstructed view of the Bastardo restaurant across the street.

I completed level 16 of Chess.com’s puzzles.

Using twitch, I watched another round of the 45th chess Olympiad in Budapest, Hungary. Anna, her mother and father are all playing. Isn’t current technology amazing?

I left at 11:15 and returned to the apt. I asked the portero but Alejandro hadn’t picked up the bag yet.

I drew Troyclough in a game lowering my rating to 1584.

About 2pm I checked the weather apps but they weren’t very encouraging.




I took a 30-minute nap then left at 3:30 and walked down to Peccato café where I had a latte while reviewing my latest game.

I asked the café owner if Complex Las Vegas had public restrooms and was told at the end of the hall and downstairs. I left at 5pm and at Teresa’s request bought a package of Fab in Mercado Madrid on the way back to the apt. When I arrived, she informed me she wanted powder not liquid. It seems to me she’s switched back and forth several times.

Teresa informed me we’re out of eggs so I guess there will be oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow and then I’ll be making a trip to the mall.

Sweden ending up losing their match to Bangledesh 2 ½ to 1 ½ and Anna drew her game.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment