Saturday, September 21, 2024

Friday, September 20, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 12:30, again at 2:30, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:15 when Teresa got up.

Teresa left at 8:15 and I at 8:30. On my way to the mall I confirmed that the new gas station is called Shell:



I found this new sign at the side entrance to the garage:



Another sign of getting closer to the opening of IKEA.

I stopped in Starbucks and bought a blueberry muffin for 9,500 pesos then took a seat in Urbania. I was partway through my muffin with a latte when Teresa showed up at 9am. Wow, that class ended quickly. She was hungry so she ordered a panbono waffle which she didn’t care for. She went to visit her mother with the understanding I would soon move to Perinto and wait there for them to call me for lunch.

Across the aisle large furniture store has closed (or maybe just moved?)



I stopped in Home Center




And it’s beginning to look a little like Christmas. I bought 2 D batteries and a 9 Volt for 66,800 pesos ($16).

I went across the street to Perinto where I had a latte. Teresa called at 12:15 and asked me to meet them at La Bahia. I arrived just as they were taking a table. We had their menu del dia for a total of 54mil. It started getting a little windy then it started raining and me with no umbrella. When we left it was still drizzling lightly as we went around the corner to Perinto for coffee. I got a little wet and then we took seats in what seemed like a wind tunnel. Not good for me just getting over a cold.

We left there about 2:30, walked MT to her apt complex and returned to our apt by Didi.

Never a dull (or quiet) moment here in Medellin:



I checked my medical inventory and I don’t see anything I need to buy tomorrow in Todo Drogas.

At Teresa’s suggestion we had supper in La Casita Parilla, ribs and a Coke for each of use.

 

FUNNY SIGNS




No comments:

Post a Comment