Thursday, September 26, 2024

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, woke up just before 4am but decided to just lie there until I finally woke/got up at 7am.

I left the apt at 8:30 for Smartfit. Since I hadn’t been there in 12 days I went back to my -10# routine with 5 minutes on the treadmill. I went to Ganso y Castor and had a latte while watching workers go thru the first step (I think) in putting up this year’s Christmas decorations.



My brother texted me he already received the medicine I sent him. A small package from Envigado, Colombia to Cary, Illinois in 48 hours, amazing. I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

I’m having lunch on my own so where do I go? I chose Pizza Americana but Google says they don’t open until 4pm. I then checked Na Pizza but they don’t open until 3pm. I finally decided to return to 404 House Pizza in Manila, Poblado. I left at 1pm and took a Didi for 10,200 pesos. 



I had their individual (small) meatball pizza and took a seat near the entrance. Several people came by asking for cash and I gave one man with no hands (electrical accident) 5mil. The pizza with tip came to almost 50mil.



I walked over to Hija Mia Nomada and found that now you have to ask for a key to use the restroom. I had a latte there for about 45 minutes and bought a bag (supposedly a kilo) of fresh strawberries for 20mil, then returned to the apt by Didi for 11,100 pesos. (I tipped the driver 1,500 pesos because he had the air conditioning on.

When I arrived at our complex I was surprised the street was a little wet as they must have had a shower.

I watched the news the rest of the afternoon.

Teresa returned at 4:30 and I told her there’s a good movie playing called The Substance (8.0). They have a 5:30 showing so we’ll probably go then.

Marcos and Joanna are back and I’ll meet him for coffee Saturday morning.

It got quite cool in the evening with a light shower. I put a blanket over m sheet before I went to bed.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment