Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Monday, September 23, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, finally waking/getting up by alarm at 7am.

Teresa is at her gym class and she’ll make my breakfast when she returns around 8am.

I booked us 4 nights in Hotel Mariscal Robledo in Santafe de Antioquia for October 3rd through 7th to celebrate our birthdays. I ordered an upgraded double room so we’ll see how much nicer it is than before.

Teresa returned and told me how cold it is this morning so I think I’ll skip gym. She also informed me we’d be having lunch out today. Okay with me. She wants to have lunch in Crepes & Waffles in Santafe mall so I guess we’ll be going there later.

I left the apt at 9am and stopped in Envios Market where I sent some medication my brother requested for 185,000 pesos. (Not sure why it was less expensive than the envelope I sent to SS last week.)

I placed another peanut in the crook of the same tree then I had a latte in Ganso y Castor. Two men and a woman (owerns?) spent some time holding a stencil on the front of the restaurant.

I left at 11:15 and bought 2 bags of milk in Ara before returning to the apt. (I forgot about the mini market.)

We left at noon and took a Didi to Santafe mall, getting out at the lower entrance so I could make a withdrawal from Davivienda.

We had lunch in Crepes & Waffles. Teresa had the salad bar and a mango juice while I had solomito pimiento (pepper steak) and a limonada de coco. The bill came to almost 100mil.



Teresa did some shopping in Zara and found a pair of what I call “cockroach killer” shoes because they’re so pointed. (Great for trapping cockroaches in the corners.)



She did some more shopping while I had a latte in Valentina’s.

Their atrium is set up again for the entertainment of children.



I lost a game to ONEIPAMETATO1453, even though I played with 83.9% accuracy, dropping my rating to 1573.

I lost a game to Troyclough even though I played with an 82.1% accuracy, lowering my rating to 1563.

Teresa finally joined me and had a latte with a pastry. i was still stuffed from lunch so I wasn’t able to help her.

We stopped in Medipiel where she priced something and got the usual response, (the sale ended yesterday).

We stopped in Dollar City where she picked up a few items for 12,000 pesos. I gave the cashier 20mil and he handed me 12,000 pesos and said, “next”. I checked the receipt as we walked out of the store then showed Teresa that he gave me 4,000 pesos too much. By then we were out of the store and I didn’t feel like going back.

We returned to the apt by taxi (no wait).

I just watched the news for the rest of the evening.

 

FUNNY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment