Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly (I thought it was longer but my Fitbit reported it was only 14 minutes), slept through the night, woke up once at 4:45, finally getting up with Teresa at 5:30.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,824 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 21 minutes for a sleep score of 80.

I left the apt at 7:30 and took a Didi, in heavy traffic, to Unicentro mall for 21,300 pesos arriving just in time to buy a banana before the mall opened.

In Parmessano I had the scrambled eggs with Italian sausage and a pastel de queso and a latte for 47,100 pesos.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and Jose made an early mistake that gave me 2 pawns and the momentum but he held on and 2 ½ hours later we agreed to a draw.

My eyes were very tired today which wasn’t helped by a breeze coming in from outside, drying my eyes further.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I blundered a piece and pawn early and resigned after an hour.

It was only 12:30 when I ordered a Didi to take me to Viva Envigado, in heavy traffic, for 23,100 pesos.

I had teriyaki chicken with a Pepsi for lunch in Sarku’s. Downstairs I had a latte in Urbania for a couple of hours. I made plans with Jimmy for us to see a White Sox game while we’re in Chicago.

In Exito they only had a small carton of our favorite egg brand and I also bought a package of 2 D batteries.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

I watched a couple more episodes of Falling Skies on Netflix.

I finished reading James Patterson’s London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) at 9pm and had to restart my computer and download another book.

 


RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY


No comments:

Post a Comment