Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:45am, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 9,853 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 49 minutes for a sleep score of 82. 😊
I went to take a shower but today there’s no hot water. I
changed the D batteries (had a devil of a problem removing one of them) but
still no hot water. ☹ I
recall having the same problem last time I changed them.
I checked my blog and the last time I changed them was September
24, 2025 and then I noted, “you have to be sure the batteries are
seated properly (pushed up) in the container”. I’ve done that several times
already so I guess I just have to keep trying.
I chatted with USAA but they don’t see an attempt by Paypal
to authorize my debit card. ☹ Back
in Paypal I saw where I can delete the old card but same issue when I tried to
add the new one. I ended up linking my bank to my Paypal account; hopefully
that will work so I can pay my Chess.com bill.
I left the apt at 2:15, printed my latest games with Jose
and took a seat outside Los Porteños. I completed another page of 12
puzzles and only got 2 wrong this time. I then played a 15’10” game on
Chess.com, finally paired with someone with a higher rating (99 points higher)
but he blundered a piece on the 13th move and resigned. I reviewed
my chess games vs Jose and it’s amazing the difference one bad move can make.,
I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.
I watched another episode of Falling Skies then watched
the NFL Hall of Fame game until 8pm when I started my pre-sleep routine.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY

No comments:
Post a Comment