Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 12:45am, finally waking at 5am and getting up at 6am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 4,157 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 47 minutes for a sleep score of 81. 😊
Today is a holiday here as it’s the inauguration of their
new president.
I tried paying for my Chess.com membership by entering my
debit card on their website but it wouldn’t accept it either. ☹
I had a short nap after breakfast.
I have an email from USAA that I need to call because
there’s an issue with my debit card. ☹
I had a short nap after breakfast, 16 minutes per my Fitbit.
I left the apt just after 9am with my gym bag and checked it
into a locker on the 3rd floor. I completed my usual workout keeping
the Seated Leg Curl at 60# without much bother. I completed my treadmill with a
final heartrate of 125bpm.
In La Buena Mesa I bought my usual banana and found a gringo
seated at one of the concrete tables. His name is Dan and he was born in
southern Illinois, most recently from California. He’s on his 3rd day of 6
weeks here and I knew he was a gringo because I saw his book on Spanish Verb
Tenses.
We chatted for about an hour before I returned to the apt.
I left the apt about 2:30 and had a latte in Gardenia.
I completed another 12 chess puzzles but got 5 of them wrong. ☹ I played another 15/10 game on Chess.com but lost in
24 moves.
I left at 5pm and stopped in a busy Antonio’s Gelato
and bought a half liter of pistachio for 30mil.
Across the street in the park I came upon Dan working in his
Spanish Verb Tenses book. I asked what he did today and he told me he’s just
planning his weekend. He informed me that the Classic & Antique car parade
is tomorrow, starts at 9:45am at the El Colombiano office, goes south to Mayorca
mall then turns around and comes back this way. He says he’ll probably skip the
silleteros (sp?) parade since he heard it really crowded. I noticed Dan shaking
and I wonder if he has Parkinson’s disease. ☹
I returned to the apt and Teresa informed me she’s returning
to Jardin de Botanico tomorrow with her friend Rosemary.
I received an email from USAA that there is a fraud concern with my debit card. When I tried to call them my MagicJack didn’t work.
I tried calling them from my cellphone but I suspect they
were gone for the day/week.
I chatted with USAA and they reported a $249,900 attempted
charge from Chess.com. I informed them that it’s probably in Colombian Pesos so
that equates to something like 80 USD. They unblocked my card so now hopefully
my Chess.com payment can go through.
Chesswiz98 surprised me by resigning our game on the 19th
move increasing my rating to 1557.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment