Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, slept through the night, woke up once at 5:30, finally getting up with Teresa at 6am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 2,182 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 13 minutes for a sleep score of 78.
It seemed like it took a while to get hot water during my
shower so I’d better buy those new D batteries.
I was planning on going to Gardenia this afternoon to
get some work done but Teresa wants to go to El Tesoro. She believes it won’t
be busy today.
I left the apt at 9am and found Smartfit busier than
usual but amazingly by 9:15 it had cleared out – mainly women. I checked their
class schedule and there is a class at that time but I don’t know what it is because
it’s indicated by an icon. I completed my workout adding 5# to the Triceps
Press, Seated Row, Abdominal Crunch, Lat Pulldown, Chest Press, Biceps Curl,
Back Extension, and Shoulder Press. I still have right knee pain (probably due
to cartilage loss) at 65# (for the first rep only) even when I work up to it
from 50#, 55#, and 60#. ☹ I
completed 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 123 bpm.
I found Ganso y Castor shuttered and dark. I left a
peanut for the squirrels, bought a banana and took a seat outside Los
PorteƱos. This is my new view…
At one point a gringa arrived with her 3 daughters but they
took seats inside so I didn’t get the opportunity to talk to them.
When I arrived back at our complex Julio handed me my
package – 2 packages of Astaxanthin from AcentiaLabs. Besides good for
preventing kidney problems it may also benefit dry eyes.
Teresa informed me that Kelly is coming at 6pm to give her a
massage so it might be difficult returning from El Tesoro so we’ll go there
another day.
I left the apt just after 2pm for Gardenia. I
completed another page of chess puzzles but got 5 of the 10 wrong. I played a
15’+10” game but lost in 31 moves. I spent about 45 minutes on chapter 1 of my
new chess book.
I left at 5pm and returned to the apt.
Annie James letting her brother in the room…
While Teresa was getting a late massage from Kelly, I finished
season 2 of Falling Skies.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment