Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Monday, August 17, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:15, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 2,144 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 58 minutes for a sleep score of 82.

Today is another holiday here – Assumption of Mary.

I had a nap after breakfast but Fitbit said I only slept for 16 minutes.

I left the apt at 9am and found Smartfit busy but it thinned out a few minutes later for the 9:15 Pilates class. I completed my workout, adding 5# to the Triceps Press, Seated Row, Abdominal Crunch, Lat Pulldown, Chest Press, and Back Extension machines. I completed 10 minutes on the treadmill with minor discomfort in my right knee with a final heartrate of 123bpm.

I had a latte in Los PorteƱos for about an hour before returning to the apt.

We had rain about 1:15 but it soon developed into just a few drops. I left the apt at 2:30 and had a latte in Gardenia. I completed another 10 chess puzzles getting 2 of them wrong. I played a 15+10 game on Chess.com, and my opponent finally resigned on the 61st move. I left at 5pm and returned to the apt.

Teresa wanted to pick up her mother and take her to Mayorca mall to buy shoes as a birthday gift (she turned 89 last weekend) but then the rain started.

Annie James video:



I watched another episode of Falling Skies then started my pre-sleep routine.

It was still drizzling when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment