Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, got up at 11:30 to pee, got up again at 3:45 to pee, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 4:45 and read until 5:15, back to bed and woke up at 6:30. After breakfast I cancelled chess for today and returned to bed finally waking/getting up at 9am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,741 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 2 minutes for a sleep score of 75. (My sleep score was only 63 when I got up for breakfast.)

I think a light rain continued throughout the night.

I won a game vs Mr-Santos increasing my rating to 1539.

During breakfast Teresa and I made plans to meet for lunch in Santafe mall at 12:30.

I left the apt at 10:30 and took a Didi to Santafe mall. I reprinted one of the pages of my Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request then went down to Valentina’s where I had a latte and went over some chess notes. I completed another set of 12 chess puzzles, getting 2 of them wrong. I planed a 15+10 game on Chess.com and lost to a player rated 100 points lower than myself.

I met Teresa in Crepes & Waffles at 12:30 and we had a nice lunch for 102,550 pesos ($33) but at one point Teresa ordered a Schweppes soda and when I opened it, it exploded all over me and the table.

I blundered late in a game against chesswiz98, lowering my rating to 1530.

We went down to Valentina’s and Teresa called her mother to join us. When she arrived, they went off and bought her a new pair of fancy shoes. They shared a slice of cheesecake with coffees and I just had another glass of water.

We left at 5pm and returned to Envigado by taxi.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies (only 1 episode remaining) then the first 4 innings of the Cubs vs White Sox game before starting my pre-sleep reading.

I finished James Patterson’s Alex Cross’s Trial on my Kindle.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY




 

No comments:

Post a Comment