Monday, August 10, 2026

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, slept through the night finally waking/getting up at 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,765 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 25 minutes for a sleep score of 85. That’s my highest score yet.

I had a nap after breakfast that Fitbit says was 34 minutes.

Shower consisted of basically a sponge bath in the shower because I can’t get under that cold water.

Teresa wanted to take MT to El Tesoro but she didn’t feel like leaving her apt.

We left at noon and took a Didi to El Tesoro for 17,500 pesos. At first it wasn’t very crowded but that changed later in the afternoon. We had lunch in J&C Delicias for 170,554 pesos then frozen yogurt in Percimon.

New Annie James video



We left at 5pm and returned to the apt.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies on Netflix.

I finished reading James Patterson’s Double Cross (Alex Cross #13).

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment