Saturday, August 15, 2026

Friday, August 14, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep pretty quickly, got up once at 3:15 to pee, returned to bed and fell back asleep until 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 8,186 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 28 minutes for a sleep score of 81.

I left the apt just before 9am and completed my workout in Smartfit. I finished my 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 120bpm.

This is the work currently being done on this side of Avenida Poblado.




I guess the big things in front are culverts and the preformed cement you see in the background are used to make street curbs.

I didn’t see any work being done this morning at the old Ganso y Castor site.

I found Dan having another Spanish lesson and stopped in Los Porteños and ordered a latte to be delivered to one of the cement tables in the park. They brought it out in a cardboard to-go cup.

Dan soon joined me and I gave him an assignment – I gave him directions to take the metro to the Italian American restaurant in Estadio.

I left at 11am, stopped in Ara and bought dish cleaning paste and a few tomatoes before returning to the apt.

Right after lunch I went to brush my teeth and we don’t have running water.

I left at 2:30 (first time in sandals as I can’t take the heat in my gym shoes) and had a latte and glass of water in Gardenia.

I completed another 12 chess puzzles and can’t believe I got 8 wrong. I played a 15+10 game on Chess.com and at least I won that, although my opponent was rated 100 points lower.

I left at 5pm and returned to the apt; we have running water again.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies on Netflix.

Hey Boy: Keep an eye on the Bears backup quarterback Tyson Bagent tomorrow. He could be auditioning for a starting quarterback job for the Browns, once they’re done with their Watson/Sanders experiment. 😊

Teresa gave me an update of the death toll from the Colombian earthquake - 2,032 dead.

I went to start my pre-sleep reading but my Kindle says there aren’t any books in my library. It must be a glitch in their software; hopefully they’ll have it fixed by tomorrow night. Instead, I spent 30 minutes on my computer then completed another set of 12 puzzles, only getting 2 wrong.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment