Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,936 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 34 minutes for a sleep score of 83.
After breakfast I returned to bed for an hour but didn’t
sleep much.
I set up an account with Budget.com and added my credit card
declining the collision damage insurance and my Budget Fastbreak ID is XXXXXX
I reserved a Toyota Corolla (or similar) for August 27th
through September 17th for
$887.97 - Base Rate
$585.27 – Rental Options
$685.76 – Taxes & Fees
$2159.00 – TOTAL
Unlimited mileage, $0 Due Today, Free Cancellation.
Chesswiz98 resigned our game on the 24th move, increasing
my rating to 1552.
We left the apt at 1:15 and took a Didi to El Correo
in Provenza for 14,100 pesos. Teresa had the chicken and I the ribs again with
a juice for her and a Coke for me for a total of 205,517 pesos ($66). I ate all
my fries and half my ribs and got the other half to go.
We took a Didi to Santafe mall for 9,800 pesos and it was as
busy as Teresa predicted. This is a photo of their atrium from the 2nd
floor
We got the last table in Valentina’s where I had a
latte, Teresa a granizado and we shared a slice of a new cake for about 78,000
pesos. Teresa wanted to go to the flower show in Jardin de Botanico on opening
day, Tuesday, but I talked her in to going on Wednesday.
We left at 5pm and returned to the apt by taxi.
AJ at the beach...
I watched a couple more episodes of Falling Skies on
Netflix.
I had the remaining ribs for supper with a small Coke.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY



No comments:
Post a Comment