Saturday, August 1, 2026

Friday, July 31, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, took a while to fall asleep, was awakened by fireworks at 11:30, fell back asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up at 5:45am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,362 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 52 minutes for a sleep score of 86.

I had a nap after breakfast but only slept about 10 minutes per my Fitbit.

I left the apt just before 9am and found Smartfit a little busier than usual. I completed my usual workout including 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 123bpm.

I had a latte in Ganso y Castor for a little over an hour. When I went to pay a waiter who spoke a little English informed me that the restaurant would be closing, permanently, after today.

I tried napping after lunch but couldn’t fall asleep.

Teresa asked to see a movie called “histinto Maternal” which I translated to Maternal Instinct (7.2) and luckily the movie was of the same name. I didn’t find it on Netflix but I did find it on Stremio. We watched it in English with Spanish subtitles. She asked for something else good and I found something similar A Toxic Love Story (6.7) on Netflix.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies on Netflix.

Annie James



Teresa got a massage from Kelly from 6:15 to 7:15.

Teresa asked me what time Jardin de Botanico opens so we can go to their Feria de los Flores. I checked and they aren’t open this weekend.



 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment