Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:15, finally waking at 5:15 and getting up at 6:30.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 7,138 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 23 minutes for a sleep score of 75.
I arrived at Daniel’s barbershop right at 9am. I got my
haircut and scheduled my next one for Tuesday, August 25th, 2 days
before we leave for Chicago.
I walked to Todo Drogas and bought more eye drops but
they wouldn’t/couldn’t sell me zopiclona for this reason:
I have a prescription and I've purchased it here before so I don't know what has changed.
I walked to La Buena Mesa and had a latte outside Los Porteños.
Strange, but Dan came out and a few minutes later went back in but didn’t
appear to notice me.
I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.
I left the apt at 2:15 and was surprised to find Asados
Rogelio packed and there were several people waiting for a table. I went
next door to Tierra Querida and had a burger, fries and a Coke. What I didn’t
like about the burger: the pickles are sweet not dill, and it seemed they place
all of them with the tomato slices and cheese at one side of the burger instead
of spreading them around.
I moved to Los Porteños where I had a latte and completed
another page of puzzles, missing one. I played another 15+10 game on Chess.com
against a higher rated player, losing in 34 moves.
Received an email my brother is coming for a visit Friday,
October 16th to Saturday, October 24th.
I left at 5pm and returned to the apt.
Teresa returned at 6:30 and brought me a pastel de pollo
from Picositas for my supper.
We had another hot day so I’m thinking we’re in a summer
period.
I still can’t get the hot water heater to work. ☹
I finished season 3 of Falling Skies then started my
pre-sleep routine.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment