Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 3am, finally waking/getting up at 6am
According to my Fitbit, I got in 7,644 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 32 minutes for a sleep score of 79.
I was finishing breakfast when these 2 pigeons came sauntering into our apt
After breakfast I returned to bed and slept for 48 minutes.
I got one of the pigeons to eat sesame seeds out of my hand
while he was on the balcony wall. Hopefully in the future I’ll get video of
that.
We left the apt at 11am and took a Didi to Estacion
Exposiciones. At the last turn Teresa tried
to give directions to our driver as I don’t think she knew where she was. Then
when we exited the taxi she didn’t remember the other side was closed off by drywall
so we had to walk in the street. She walked right past an El Retiro bus and talked
to someone who pointed back at our bus. What’s going on with her?
We took a bus to El Retiro and arrived in record time –
about an hour. We walked up to Lomo Fino arriving just before 1pm and had
our choice of tables. Teresa ordered the trout that she said was delicious and
I ordered my usual solomito which as usual came bloody. I sent it back and it
came back well done. ☹
Still very tasty and the check came to 149,000 pesos.
After stopping at a few stores on the way for Teresa to
check out we had our choice of tables in Café El Retiro. I selected 3
bags of coffee but they were beans instead of grounds so I didn’t buy them. We
left at 3:30 and down the hill found a store that sold inexpensive children’s
clothing. We bought 2 dresses for Annie and 2 for Joann’s (Jeannie’s best
friend) daughter Lucy. Cash only, they didn’t take credit cards.
We stopped in the same store as 2 years ago and bought 3
bags of coffee that the lady ground in a few minutes while we were there.
We continued on to the bus station and soon were on a bus
back to Medellin.
We easily caught a taxi back to Envigado. After a couple miles I noticed the driver forgot to
reset the meter (which read 43,000 pesos). He reset it and had words with
Teresa about the charge to Envigado. Neither of us liked his driving,
occasionally riding the bumper of the car in front of us, and kind of slamming
on the brakes at each light. I gave him 22,000 pesos which I thought was more
than fair.
I watched another couple episodes of La Brea before
starting my pre-sleep routine at 8:30.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
JOKE OF THE DAY
Two
guys, one old, one young, are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they
collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking
for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The
young guy says, "That's OK, it's quite a coincidence, but I'm looking for
my wife, too.... I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The
old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her....what does she look
like?"
The
young guy says, "Well, she is 27 years old, tall, blonde, blue eyes, is
buxom...wearing no bra, long legs, and is wearing short shorts. What does your
wife look like?”
To which the old guy replies,
"Doesn't matter….Let's look for yours!”


No comments:
Post a Comment