Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, finally waking at 5:15am and getting up at 6:15.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 4,101 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 5 hours and 58 minutes for a sleep score of 76.
I probably shouldn’t mention this but it seems like quite a
while since we’ve had rain.
I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to the mall. I printed a
couple pages in Auros, withdrew 2,000,000 pesos (all 50s), and paid Innovation
Corp for my next delivery.
I noticed this advertisement for Cine Colombia
and it looks like the Lego store is being remodeled
again.
I had a latte in Urbania while completing another
page of chess puzzles (got 5 wrong) and played an online game (which I lost).
Teresa called at 12:45 and asked me to meet her at Fika café at 1:30 then
we would go to El Pastelito for lunch. I left at 1:15 and walked to Fika
(long line for taxis outside the mall) and ordered a latte. Teresa arrived
about 30 minutes later and informed me that ownership of El Pastelito
has changed and its no longer as good. On our way to Asados Rogelio I
stopped to use the restroom in Eduardo Madrid and we ended up having chicken
sandwiches there.
We stopped in Ara on the way back to the apt and bought
some groceries.
Annie James gets very excited when her mother offers her
opportunities to do things that she does. So, giving her a chance to drink out
of her water bottle, she gets so excited.
We finished watching A Toxic Love Story (6.7) on
Netflix, I watched another episode of Falling Skies and then it was time to
start my pre-sleep reading.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY



No comments:
Post a Comment