Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 4:45, finally fell back asleep and was awakened at 6am by a light cramp in my right calf.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 3,752 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6hours and 18 minutes for a sleep score of 78.

Teresa informed me that the number of dead has risen to over 400 due to the Colombian earthquake.

I understand it is going to be some time before they resolve our gas problem. In the meantime, Teresa remembered we have a hotplate in the garage storage area so we went down and retrieved it.

I left the apt at 7:15 and took a Didi to Unicentro mall for 20,600 pesos.

I received text messages from Un Gringo en Medellin asking about Glenn Susser.

I was early enough to purchase a banana and walked once around the mall.

I met Jose in Parmessano where we had eggs for breakfast.

We moved to the food court where Jose beat me with the Black pieces and I got a draw with the White pieces.

It was just after 1pm when we finished and I took a Didi to Viva Envigado for 21,000 pesos.

I had the chicken teriyaki in Sarku’s, withdrew 2,000,000 pesos from a Davivienda ATM, and had a latte in Urbania for about an hour.

I purchased a few groceries in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I saw a special offer on my cellphone – 2 years of Reader’s Digest for only $15 that I took advantage of. They’ll just have to sit in my locker until the next time I have a package arrive.

Teresa now says the Colombian death total from the earthquake is 781.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies before starting my pre-sleep routine.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment