Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep pretty quickly, got up once at 2am to pee, returned to bed and fell back asleep until 5:45am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,571 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 24 minutes for a sleep score of 84.
I tried taking a nap after breakfast but only slept for a
few minutes.
I left the apt just before 9:30 and walked to the mall. I recycled
several plastic muffin containers and pill bottles. In Auros I printed a
chess game I want to show Jose. Soon I will need a new chess scorebook and gym
notebook so I checked out the school supplies in Exito. Lots of
different notebooks but not what I’m looking for; I think I’ll find them in Dollar
City though.
Since I was in the back part of Exito I walked
through the parking garage to the escalator to take me up to Urbania. I
had a latte while going through another page of 12 puzzles, getting 2 wrong. I
played a game against a player 100 points lower and he finally resigned on the
51st move.
I left at 11am and stopped in Exito and while they
had a full display of eggs, they didn’t have our usual brand Gallina Felices
(Happy Chickens). I walked to Mercado Madrid where I bought 2 medium cartons
of our favorite eggs before returning to the apt. I’m wondering if this brand
is going to be discontinued sometime in the near future.
I turned on DAZN but got an error message with an apology. I
used Medellin TV to find the game on Chicago’s Fox Sports channel and watched
the Bears backups demolish the Browns backups 45-10. I had lunch at halftime
and a bag of popcorn with a Coke at the start of the 4th quarter.
I finished season 4 of Falling Skies, only one season
to go.
A portero stopped by and handed us our epm bill of 421,919
pesos ($135).
At 6:45 I changed into nice (but uncomfortable) clothes and
we took a Didi to the Dann Carlton Hotel in Poblado. Teresa didn’t remember the
special elevator around the corner which took us nonstop to the 18th
floor then we just had to climb one fancy set of stairs to the 19th
floor and the restaurant. It’s no longer called Tony Roma’s but El Giratorio.
Teresa was again a little afraid because the restaurant
rotates and not always smoothly.
We shared an order of spring rolls that weren’t too bad.
Teresa had her salmon as usual which she liked as usual so at least there’s
that. I ordered the New York Brangus steak which was a little gristly. Trying
different areas I couldn’t track exactly where the gristly part was in order to
avoid it. Some pieces it seemed like the bottom millimeter was gristly but the
rest was okay. Strange!
Teresa asked me if I remember when we were here with Lenny. She asked if I still have contact with him. I said I see him on Facebook occasionally and will sometimes say, “hi”. I searched for him on Facebook and found this. 😊
Teresa noticed rain on our window at one point. Wow, the
last time we had rain was July 23rd.
Annie James:
For dessert we shared a tarta leche caramelizada. When it
came time to pay, for some reason the usual IVA (tax) wasn’t included in the prices
and they expected the tip to be in cash so I had to charge first the check of 297,432
pesos ($95) then separately the tip of 30,000 pesos ($10).
I drew a game vs Chesswiz98, lowering my rating to 1546.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment