Friday, August 14, 2026

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep pretty quickly, got up once at 2:30 to pee, returned to bed and fell back asleep until 6:45.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,972 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 8 hours and 11 minutes for a sleep score of 79.

I had coffee with Marcos at Tostao for about an hour. The café at the corner is closed and is being remodeled for the new owner.

I stopped in Mercado Madrid and bought a medium sized carton of eggs before returning to the apt.

Teresa was visiting with her mother. I left the apt at noon and walked the 10 minutes to La Bahia and they were already there although they were at a small table in the back – too stuffy for my liking. We had their menu of the day for 22mil per person.

We walked across the street to the mall where Teresa bought a couple items in Medipiel for 344,900 pesos ($110.50).

They went on their way and I went up to Cine Colombia to buy a ticket to Pressure (7.3). The showtime changed from 2:15 to 2:05 but I pretty much had my choice of seats for 10,000 pesos. I walked into the theater and I was the only one there although I counted 14 others that joined me before the movie started. I enjoyed the movie although I was a little cold in my shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. And I pretty much finished off a small popcorn and large soda.

Some upcoming movies I want to see include The End of Oak Street and ACME.

It was about 4pm when I went down to Urbania and had a latte. (I remembered Teresa was going to spend the early evening doing something with Rosemary so I was in no hurry to return to the apt.)

I completed another page of puzzles, getting 4 incorrect. I played a 15+10 game on Chess.com but lost in 37 moves.

Outside the mall they were collecting donations for the earthquake survivors



Although it seemed to be the opposite of what I expected as product was being moved from a nearby truck to this stack near the entrance.

I walked back to the apt and Teresa was still out.

I watched another episode of Falling Skies on Netflix.

I finished reading James Patterson’s Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) on my Kindle. That’s the 3rd book I’ve finished this month.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY




 

No comments:

Post a Comment