Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Monday, December 28th, 2015



I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 6am when the dogs started barking because Chuchu arrived to continue trimming the garden.  I think Teresa told him to start at the bottom of the hill.
I finally woke/got up at 9:20am.
Teresa called Martha but I understand my visa isn’t ready.  She also called Natalia and found that we can make the medical insurance payment today or tomorrow but the amount has gone up to 115mil for 2016.  She called Vickie and made arrangements for Albero to return the money I loaned them tomorrow.
We gave Chuchu 30mil for his work today.
We made popcorn and watched Let Me In (7.2) and Case 39 (6.2) on Netflix.
Vickie called and Teresa asked me if I have a bank account here in Colombia.  I told her I only have bank accounts in the US.
I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:40 and went to bed at 11pm.
T-shirt of the day: Mondays suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment