Friday, December 18, 2015

Thursday, December 17th, 2015



Last night I don’t believe I slept at all for the first 4-5 hours, finally falling asleep, waking/getting up at 9am.

Teresa told me that James is coming today to finish the kitchen.  I’ll believe it when I see it.

On the news I saw that a new highway has opened up and the report was from Medellin but Teresa said Sopetran so I’m not sure where it is.

Teresa gave Chucho 30mil for the work he did outside the finca.

I received an email that the Christmas presents have shipped.

Good news!  I found an article that mentioned a hostel in Laureles called The Wandering Paisa Hostel and it’s only a 5 minute walk from the Stadium.  I’ll try to book a private room there for my next chess tournament.

We started watching Sanctum (5.9) but Teresa gave up.

I saw on the news that two miners died in a coal mine in Amaga.

At 6pm we were starting to put the mixture together for waffles when a couple young men arrived to finish the kitchen.  They put handles on the cabinets and left at 9pm.  There is still some trim that needs to be added.
Teresa told me that tomorrow’s appointment is too early (11:30) so she wants to reschedule it.  But we still have to go to El Tesoro for the movie – just not so early.

At 10pm I watched President O’Bama on the Bear Grylls show.

I took 3 sleeping pills at 10:40 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: It’s so good when it hits your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment