Sunday, December 20, 2015

Saturday, December 19th, 2015



Again it took me quite a while to fall asleep.  I got up once during the night finally getting up at 10am.

The kitchen guys arrived at 10:45.  They cut trim with a DeWalt miter saw and they also had an electric planer.

I finished reading my special edition of National Geographic – History.  This same edition that was about $25 in the bookstore I got for free after buying my new Nook.  It had interesting articles: Parthenon – the Glory of Athens, American’s Railroads – The Race to Unify a Nation, Vikings in the New World – 500 years before Columbus, Europe’s Black Death – 75 million lost, and How Britain Abolished Slavery.

Because the muchachos arrived a little late we may be getting Peluche to the vet another day.

The kitchen was finished by 1:30 and the guys left with their tools.  Next month we’ll go to Caldas to buy the range top and after that is installed the kitchen should be complete.

Teresa walked Chocho up the hill and of course the terriers followed her and I heard another battle among the dogs.  When I went out to get my towel from the line out back I saw the old metal sink sitting a ways up the hill.  Maybe Teresa’s giving it to Chocho to exchange for cash.

We took a nap from 3 to 4pm.  At least I got up at 4, Teresa got up at 5:10.

I started watching Basic Instinct (6.9) but it dragged and I finally figured out it was Basic Instinct 2 (4.2).  I gave up on it.  I was wondering what happened to Michael Douglas.

From my hard drive I skipped the Batman collection, Being Flynn, Bernie, Big, and started watching Black Swan (8.0).  I couldn’t get into it so I switched to Blade Runner (8.2) but it was in French so I switched to Blade Runner: The Final Cut (8.2).  

I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.  Teresa was watching some show so she came to bed later.


No comments:

Post a Comment