Friday, December 18, 2015

Wednesday, December 16th, 2015



I got up twice during the night, the last time at 5am and only slept on and off from then until 9am when I got up.

Teresa talked to a vet and made arrangements for us to take Peluche Saturday afternoon to have an x-ray in Sabaneta about 3pm.

I ordered a Christmas present for my son and daughter.

James was supposed to come today to finish the kitchen but as of 1pm we haven’t heard from him.

At 1pm it was 72 degrees at the finca; lately it seems to go from a low of 66 degrees to a high of 72.

I finished the 611 page Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham.  It being a classic novel I don’t want to burn it or throw it away.  I’ll try to find another gringo to give it to.  Alan in Envigado said he would love to read it.  I asked him to pass it on when he finishes it.

About 3pm Chucha showed up and Teresa told me he’s fumigating the side road.  She went with him and of course the dogs went with her.  She came back with a large tank and sprayer.

Teresa had the English school in El Poblado call me and I couldn’t understand the lady who called.  I think she was just a receptionist or coordinator.  She promised to have an English teacher call me in 30 minutes.

Teresa made popcorn and we watched Misery (7.8) again on Netflix.

Teresa informed me that the sideroad is supposed to be repaired on the 12th of January.

We started watching About Time (7.8) on Netflix.

I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:25 and we went to bed at 10:45pm.

T-shirt of the day: Yes is more.  Positive vibes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment