Monday, December 14, 2015

Sunday, December 13th, 2015



It took me until after midnight to fall asleep and I got up once at 3:45.  I got up at 4:30 and took another sleeping pill.  I got up again about 6:15 finally waking/getting up at 10:30.  I think I shouldn’t have had that nap yesterday.

I received an email from Barnes & Noble.  Because of my recent purchase of a Glowlight Plus they are giving me 3 free magazines and 3 free books from a limited selection.  I chose the following and they are already in my library.
·       The Universe by John Brockman
·       Executive Actions by Gary Grossman
·       The Kommandant’s Girl by Pam Jenoff
·       National Geographic History (October-November)
·       Reader’s Digest (December and January)
·       Popular Mechanics (December-January)

I started watching Fox-32 at 12:30 using my Slingbox.  When the Bears game started I had a good connection although it also said “server not found” and there was no option allowing me to go full screen.  During the review after the Redskins scored their first touchdown I lost my connection.  It’s very depressing; I wait all week for these games and then I can’t even see them.

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting – no luck.  I tried my two other browsers – no luck.  I tried using the Slingbox app on my iPad – no luck.  I disconnected the router, counted to 20 and reconnected and finally was able to restore my connection.  I lost my connection a couple more times and other times it just buffered like this example:  


The Chicago Bears lost to the Washington Redskins 24-21.

I skipped Woddy Allen’s Bananas (7.1) and watched Bang the Drum Slowly (7.0) instead.

I heard some fireworks outside this weekend.

I watched The Magic Behind Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on ABC using USTVNow.

I started watching Barfly (7.3) but I couldn’t get into it.

I took 2 sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: I need my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment