Sunday, December 27, 2015

Saturday, December 26th, 2015



It took me a little while to fall asleep but I only got up once at 6:45, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

There is never anything for me on TV on Saturdays.

This is strange.  It appears I have my usual wifi/internet connection but the corresponding icon at the bottom of my screen shows a red “x” through it.  I don’t recall ever seeing that before.

Starting about 3:30 I found I no longer had an internet connection.

About 4pm Teresa told me it’s raining.  It wasn’t but it was dark outside so I brought in my towel which had had time to dry.

At 4pm I stirred the tanks and got my connection back.  Ten minutes later Teresa went to take a nap and 5 minutes later it started raining.

We watched Creep (6.2) and Honeymoon (5.6) and then started watching Seconds Apart (5.7).

I took 3 sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: You need tissues for your issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment