Sunday, September 18, 2016

Friday, September 16th, 2016

Last night I took my sleeping pills at 10:40 expecting to go to bed 20 minutes later but we got involved in watching a new show – Planet’s Got Talent – and we didn’t get to bed until about 11:30.  For the first time in quite a while I slept through the night, waking up at 6am, getting up at 8:15.  My eyes feel so much better when I sleep through the night.

Among this week’s new movie releases I would like to see Silicon Cowboys (5.2), The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years (8.2) and The Good Neighbor (6.6).

Locally, Mechanic: Resurrection (5.9) starring Jason Statham is playing at Oviedo and El Tesoro.  Maybe we’ll go see it on Sunday.
On the Today show they reported that people can get access to your computer and then watch you using your video cam.  They recommended putting a piece of tape over it which I did and Laura did also.

On the way to the health club I thought I passed a gringa – probably should have said “hello” but I didn’t.  I arrived at 11am and didn’t leave until just before 12:30.  My usual treadmill was busy so I used the one that I found to be “broken” last week.  Right away it ran me up to an incline of 7.4; apparently it wasn’t recording my heart rate correctly and I only lasted 8 minutes on it.

When we left, Teresa was very hungry so she and Laura went on to Carbón de Leña while I went back to the apt for a shower.  By the time I arrived 30 minutes later they had finished eating.  Teresa left to get her nails done, I had a Caesar salad with chicken, and Laura had a small cup of tiramisu.  Laura left and I headed across the street and played 3 games of chess against pretty strong competition.  I won 1 and lost 2 returning to the apt just before 6pm.


T-shirt of the day: Worth a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment