Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday, September 26th, 2016

I did 18 minutes at speed 6 on the treadmill today and was at the gym for at least 1 hour and 45 minutes.  I saw 2 new young attractive ladies working out today and another one crossing the street as I left the gym.

Mother Teresa brought over the information for a new Bancolombia savings account that she just set up.

I called SS and after 60 minutes I talked to a woman who said we should be able to take care of everything with a phone call from MT.  Yay, we won’t have to go to Bogota!  I called back but after a 45 minute wait the rep answered in English.  She switched me to the Spanish line and I reached someone after only a 10 minute wait.  I explained everything but the rep said we will have to go to Bogota to request to have her SS deposited into her bank account.  Boo!

We went to MT’s apt for a couple hours where Teresa helped her bake a cake.  The closest to a cake it tasted like to me was a potato pancake.

I watched the first presidential debate on my slingbox.  Trump was strong at the beginning but the rest of the debate was Clinton’s.


T-shirt of the day: Amazing things will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment